DBBL SSC Scholarship 2017:
Dutch Bangla Bank Limited– DBBL has been published the Scholarship program for the SSC Students 2017. There are a lot of poor but meritorious Students in Bangladesh who needs financial support. Every year DBBL offers a scholarship for Secondary School Certificate (SSC) and equivalent exam successor in Examination .This year there will be no difference. Dutch Bangla Bank Limited (DBBL) also gives a huge amount of money as Scholarship every year on both HSC, Undergraduate and Postgraduate level. This Scholarship circular is for the students who passed in 2017. According this Notice Dutch Bangla Bank Limited (DBBL) will give TK.102 Crore in 7th term 2017 for different educational Scholarship program.
Dutch Bangla Bank-DBBL Scholarship for SSC 2017
A great number of students all around Bangladesh are getting benefit from Dutch Bangla Bank scholarship for SSC Students 2017. This Scholarship will be given up to the HSC level of the Education life. Only the Poor but meritorious students can get this Scholarship.
Eligibility for Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2017:
- Applicants must have passed SSC or Equivalent examinations in 2017
- Students must have GPA 5 without 4th subject, which school. /institutions situated under city corporation area.
- Students must have GPA 4.7 without 4th subject, which school/institutions situated under District town area.
- Students must have GPA 4.5 without 4th subject, which school/institutions situated under rural area.
|Level||Duration of DBBL Scholarship||Monthly scholarship||Yearly scholarship|
|SSC or Equivalent||02 Year||2500/=||For Books and 2500/=||For Dress 1000/=|
Last Date of application for Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2017: 30th June 2017
Required Documents for Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2017:
- 4 copies recent passport size Attested Color photograph.
- Attested copies of all certificates, testimonials, mark sheets.
- Parent’s income certificate given by proper authority from 2 different sources: one from Govt gazt officer and other from Head of Institution where last attended.
- The Applicants must not get any other Scholarship from another organization except the Govt. And any wrong information will exclude the chance of getting Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship.
- The students should get himself or herself admitted in a college and get a Recommendation letter issued by Head of Institute.
How to apply for Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2017:
Where to submit application:
Dutch-Bangla Bank Foundation,
Senakalyan Bhaban (5th Floor),
195 Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000
Incoming search terms:
- dutch bangla bank scholarship
- www dutchbanglabank com/scholarship
- DBBL SCHOLARSHIP
- dutch bangla bank scholarship result 2017
- dutch bangla bank
- dbbl scolarship
- DUTCH BANGLA BANK SCHOLARSHIP RESULT
- dutch bangla bank scholarship form 2017
- dbbl scholarship 2017
- www dutchbanglabank com/scholarship2017
Category: Miscellaneous, Scholarship Corner